Great things will be happening downtown during the Fall Passport Weekend. The details are still being worked out, but we can promise this:
- Many of the downtown shops will be open until 8:00 on Friday and Saturday evenings for your browsing and buying convenience.
- All of Gilroy’s downtown antique shops
- The Nimble Thimble/Garlic City Mercantile – 7550 Monterey St
- Leedo Art and Framing – 7436 Monterey St
- Your passport will get you discounts, special deals, or freebies in participating downtown restaurants, shops and entertainment venues.
- The Limelight Actors Theater will be presenting “Barefoot in the Park” in a ‘bring your own dinner’ (and wine!) presentation. Dinners can be purchased ‘to go’ at nearby restaurants.
Check back here for more details as the special deals and opportunities are worked out.
Get more information about the Passport Weekend and find out how to get your passport by visiting the Wineries of Santa Clara Valley web site.
Show your Wine Passport and get the following benefits:
- 25% off your purchase at Amoretto Boutique. Friday and Saturday until 8:00.
- 20% off your purchase at 5th Street Coffee. Friday and Saturday until 8:00. Sunday until 3:00.
- The Milias Restaurant: No corkage fee for wines you have purchased from Santa Clara Valley Wineries. Purchase an appetizer and get a second appetizer (of equal or lesser value) free.
- Station 55 Restaurant: Happy Hour prices all day and all night! No corkage fee with the purchase of 2 entrees.
- Ashford’s Heirlooms: No sales tax.
- Collective Past Antiques: 10% discount, store-wide.
- Garbo’s Antiques: 10% discount, store-wide.
- 20% off all wine flights at the Bella Viva Ristorante e Caffe.
- Check for discounts on quilting and sewing goods and Garlic City souvenirs at The Nimble Thimble.
Picnic lunches available: Would you like a great picnic lunch to take with you for your day of wine tasting? Contact The Milias Restaurant (at least one day in advance) and order a meal designed to complement and enhance the wine tasting experience.
The Milias Restaurant
7397 Monterey St (entrance on 6th St)
Station 55 Restaurant
55 5th Street
Live theater: An evening of entertainment awaits you at Gilroy’s own Bring-Your-Own-Dinner theater with the Limelight Actors Theater presentation of “Barefoot in the Park” at the Gilroy Center for the Arts on October 4th or 5th. Shows are frequently sold out, so advance registrations are strongly recommended. Order your dinner from The Milias Restaurant, or eat in any of Gilroy’s fine restaurants, then enjoy the play.
Doors open at 6:30. The performance starts at 8:00.
Gilroy Center for the Arts
7341 Monterey St
Reservations: (408) 472-3292
For more details, visit the Limelight Actors Theater website: http://www.LimelightActorsTheater.com